Create a Spa Day Experience at Home Posted on 20 Dec 12:01 , 0 comments
Who wouldn’t love a luxurious trip to the spa? Very few people argue that rest and relaxation is just what a person needs to feel rejuvenated once again. If your schedule doesn’t permit you to take a lot of time off to enjoy being pampered at an elite spa in the area, you can still benefit from having a facial and your nails done on a regular basis from the comfort of your own living room.
Here is how you create a spa day experience at home:
- Have a long soak in the tub. Set up your bath pillow and enjoy a long, hot bath. This is especially soothing in the evening hours because it’s an effective way to destress after a trying day.
- Use a bath scrub to exfoliate dry skin. Be careful not to scrub too hard as you don’t want to damage your skin. Apply it to areas of your body that need extra attention such as your elbows and your feet.
- Make sure to use a creamy moisturizer to soften skin. Choose a product that uses all-natural ingredients and one that is good for all areas of the body. A facial moisturizer isn’t going to have the same effect on your body as it will on your face.
- Give yourself a facial. Take extra time to open up your pores with steam, cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize your face properly. If you don’t have time to do anything else, make skincare your focus.
- Make a manicure and/or pedicure a priority. Pick pretty polish and trim your fingernails and toenails. Give your cuticles some love by using cuticle oil.
Creating a spa day experience at home is easy when you have the right tools on hand. Shop Castle Rock Essential Products for the latest all-natural bath and beauty products. You’ll love how these items make you look and feel.